신청기간: 9월 21일~9월 30일 선착순 200명
“Great Feast of Hangeul Culture with the Whole Family”
- When: October 9, 2021 (Saturday), 4pm - 6pm
- Location: Online (Zoom Meeting ID 853 1842 2993 Pass: naksmac)
- Participants: Korean school students (members of NAKS-MAC) who live near Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Southern New Jersey
- Participation Fee: None
In commemoration of Hangeul Day, which commemorates the 575th anniversary of the creation of Hangeul, Hangeul Day is commemorated to remind Korean school students belonging to the East Central Regional Council of the meaning of Hangeul Day and to nurture a national spirit to be proud of being descendants of the Korean people and the excellence of Hangeul. Hangeul Culture Big Feast with Family> is being held as follows. Following last year, the short writing field and Hangeul typing contest will be held. Please help make this event more beneficial and exciting than ever for our students. thank you.
4:10~5:20 Section: Writing essay, Short writing, Drawing, Hangeul design, Hangeul typing practice
5:20~6:00 Hanbeul Typing Contest
<Writing essay, short writing, drawing, Hangeul design, Hangeul typing practice>
Program contents for each section
- Writing essay: Write an essay with a given title and submit a scanned copy.
- Short writing: Participants are provided with 50 words for each grade in advance from the website. Using the 20 words selected on the day, complete 20 sentences on a paper and submit the scanned copy.
- Hangeul Design: Submit the scanned copy after completing the work on a paper with the suggested title.
- Drawing: Same as above
- Hangul typing practice: https://typing.malangmalang.com Learn and practice the Korean keyboard through games on the Hancom typing practice site.
- The titles of the works for each section will be announced on the same day.
- A notice will be sent to the applicant by e-mail regarding where to submit the work.
- The congratulatory gift package prepared by the NAKS-MAC will be delivered to participants who have completed and submitted their work through their parents, and a certificate of completion will be issued via email.
- This year's event, like last year's, will be held by each section. There will be no gift money for any competition.
<Information about Korean typing contest>
- Hangeul Typing Contest is held with the support of Hangeul and Computer.
- Eligibility: Persons who have submitted an email account registered for the Hancom typing practice site at https://typing.malangmalang.com in the application form
- Tournament: https://typing.malangmalang.com [Type Game] > [Acid Rain] > [Hangeul Love Meat] Mode
- Students who score more than a certain number of strokes will receive a certificate by e-mail.
- Awards: Winners will be announced on the NAKS-MAC website by October 16, 2021. The winners will receive a grand prize, gold, silver, Bronze certificate is issued by e-mail.
Those wishing to participate, please submit the online application form on the website of the association from September 21st to September 30th. Up to 200 people can apply on a first-come, first-served basis.
Contact: Angela Jung (email@example.com, 201-753-8563)